marți, 23 septembrie 2008

A great wallpaper resource

Don't you just love those little secrets about cool resources(like clothing shops or brands that only you know of or.. a cheap and delicious ice-cream in a candy shop that only a few know about, I'm talking about those things that most people haven't heard of and they're like a little happy-treasure to benefit from)? I also love the circle of trust around them and the pleasure derived from keeping such a good thing on the low-low.
And the knowing that publicity will ravish that very thing that makes it better.
Well, since there's not a huge fanlist of subscribers to my blog, I'm still keeping this "in the house" when I'm sharing this beautiful wallpaper resource.

I've wisely had to choose from this and posting Angelina and Clooney's private phone numbers. And I made the right choice since you would have gotten a fling at most with one of the amazingly hot superstars whilst these wicked wallpapers will be around a little bit longer than breakfast. Sure, they're no story to tell your kids but they're a good enough.. Uhm... Wallpaper website.

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Zi-mi un alt "little secret" care se include in categoria "cool resources"...

Bogdan spunea...

nope, momentan sunt in letargie.