miercuri, 17 septembrie 2008

Changing lanes

M-am decis sa scriu in buna si minunata limba engleza from now on.
It's not for emphasis, nor am I doing it too keep in shape with my english(although it will help). I'm switching because the only romanian reader of my blog (me) understands english and potential other readers (friends from foreign lands) will be able to read, provided that they tag-along "patience" to their reading skills.
Now and then I will write an article in romanian and when I'll have enough romanian visitors and subscribers, I'll make a voting poll on "ro vs eng" and, most probably, I'll start up a second blog.

'Till then... Hasta la baby, Vista(that's not even half english, damnit)!

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Good choice! Dar... parca arata mai bine desing-ul anterior (adica,verdele). Un feedback constructiv?! Cu un desing atractiv(plus articole inspirate) iti cresti nr de vizitatori... (sorry, e cam banal albul asta! :-p)

Anonim spunea...

Good choice! Dar... parca arata mai bine desing-ul anterior (adica,verdele). Un feedback constructiv?! Cu un desing atractiv(plus articole inspirate) iti cresti nr de vizitatori... (sorry, e cam banal albul asta! :-p)

Bogdan spunea...

Iar acum arata si mai bine!

Anonim spunea...

Right! Chiar arata bine acum... FELICITATIONS! (am fost putin critica la comentariul anterior)
My point of view?! Scrisul alb pe negru este unul de impact!